Wednesday, March 26, 2008

I won!

Yea! I was one of the winners from Stacy Julian's Blog Party this past weekend. I will be getting a copy of her new book, "Photo Freedom." She also posted my picture on her blog, along with the layout that I made about Jesse being his friend, Bryan's, role model. That is so cool! She is such a big-whig in the scrapbooking industry, and it is super fun to have one of my layouts on her blog! I look so bad in the picture. I decided late in the day to enter the contest, so I threw on a sweater and had Josiah take my picture - no make-up, no nice hairstyle, just me looking all of my 37 years! I'm sure I'll be mortified in a few days, after the "new" has worn off, when I think about all of the people that might see my bad picture on Stacy's blog - but I don't care today. I'm just happy to have won. I can hardly wait for my new book! Yippeee!! :)

SEE STACY'S BLOG HERE!

1 comment:

Heather said...

well - I thought your picture was totally cute! you look happy! Congrats on winning a book. isn't it fun to win something? (I'm the goon in the bright pink sweater with my 5-year-old taking the picture). happy spring to you!